General discussion and support
For general discussion of Ouroboros,
to our mailing list:
For day-to-day discussions, join our IRC
Contributions should be sent as patches to the mailing list,
using your real name and real e-mail address.
The git repository contains three branches:
- master: Contains the most stable version of Ouroboros.
- testing: Contains tested code but may still contain bugs.
- be: Contains untested but compiling code.
New development is done against the 'be' branch of the git
repository. The testing and master branches take only bugfixes.
Please report all bugs here. When
reporting a bug, please do the following:
- Provide a description of the bug.
- Provide as much info as possible (system logs, debug traces, ...).
- If possible, provide a minimal code example to reproduce the bug.
- If you can provide a bugfix, provide it against the HEAD
of the most stable branch where the bug is present and send
the patch to the mailing list.